Wednesday, April 27, 2011

ABC's of Me

ABC's of Me


A. Age: 27, though my older brother and I agree I act more like 31 than he does!

B. Bed size: Queen.. keep talking about a king, but who knows when..
C. Chore you hate: ALL!!
D. Dogs: Rex 1year old 80lbs husky/german shepard



E. Essential start to your day: Shower- I don't function well without one
F. Favorite color: Green
G. Gold or silver: silver
H. Height: 5’5”
I. Instruments you play: nothing really
J. Job title: stay at home mom, thanks to my wonderful husband!
K. Kids: 2 very strong willed little ones. Lil Mis 5 this summer and Lil Man almost 2.5
L. Live: In the sunshine- Southern California

M. Mom’s name: Minnette
N. Nicknames: Megs, Mommy
O. Overnight hospital stays: having babies and Lil Mis' open heart surgery (18 days!!)
P. Pet peeve: chewing gum, bragging about their kids nonstop (a little is fine here and there)

Q. Quote from a movie: no idea.?.. I'm on kid mode.. "BEST DAY EVER!"
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: older brother
T. Time you wake up: when the kids (or dog) wakes me up.. around 6:30 normally
U. Underwear: Yes... I wear underwear...
V. Vegetables you dislike: No.. not really.. I grew up in a home where artichokes, mushrooms, salads were the norm
W. What makes you run late: Kids.. always the kids..
X. X-Rays you’ve had: broken arm.. 5th grade maybe?!?!
Y. Yummy food you make: ALL! :-)
Z. Zoo – favorite animal: little tiny monkeys that are active while we're there.. love watching any animal play at the zoo. Polar Bears too, when they are out...
Well ENJOY getting to know me a little better...

1 comment: